Discovering Strava. A tool for Training & Tracking!
Stying on top of your training can be difficult, especially with so many stats to track. There are a number of popular tools to help keep track of everything, including one of the industry leaders Strava. Check out all the topics we have covered on the app that has more than 100 Million members.
- Measuring FTP on Strava: Optimizing your Cycling Performance
- What is A Good Strava fitness score?
- Is Strava Premium Worth It?
- Find the Best Strava Extensions for Enhanced Performance Tracking
- Understanding Grade Adjusted Pace (GAP) on Strava!
- Get Fast with a Custom Training Plan
- Checkout our favorite Running Route Planning Apps
Training in Watopia with Zwift
Beyond tracking there are a number of great training tools and devices that help you maek the most of both technology and metrics. Zwift, the leader in virtual world training, is one of our favorite tools. We cover everything from how to level up your XP (experience points), the best of the virtual world to explore, and tips for building the best training setup for cycling and training with the risk of bad weather or other traffic!
- What is A Good (Zwift) FTP?
- Alpe Du Zwift – A Complete Guide
- Zwift Everest Challenge – Earn the “Tron” Bike (and More)
- Zwift Climb Portal – What to Know
- Top Zwift Extensions and Add Ons
- Zwift Levels and XP – What To Know!
The Journey of Coaching Youth Sports: Tips & Insights
Beyond staying active themselves, many of you are parents who wind up coaching or training a younger generation. We cover some of the common topics that pop up for volunteer youth coaches including:
- Lessons From A Youth Soccer Coach
- Great Soccer Coach Gift Ideas
- Must Have Youth Coaching Gear
- Stream Your Own Games with GameChanger
- Use a Shared Calendar for Soccer Season
Making the Most of Apple Watch & Fitness Trackers
To build the best insights into your wellness, activity, and health, there are a number of great fitness trackers available. We tend to focus primarily on the ones we wear every day (and night!) which is the Apple Watch. Each device has it’s own flavor of metrics that are worth diving into to best understand.
- Apple Watch VO2 Max Accuracy vs. Treadmill Lab Test
- Get the Most From Your Apple Watch Move Goal (Updated for WatchOS 10)
- Comparing Whoop and Apple Watch
- What is a Good Google Fit Heart Points Score?
- Apple Watch Elevation Gain – Setup for Hill Repeats and Altitude Training
- What is VO2 Max? and Is Yours Good?